14 Haziran 2013 Cuma

Ahoy!-English

5 people and a Cookie(our dog),we're making a wish come true;sailing to the Greek İslands.We're going to share our memories in this technological logbook with my bad english :)Logbook is going to written by me,a deckgirl.I'll try to share you our memories,our route and our adventures..

Our boat is Avanti.It's 33 feet long,has two cabins,a Bavaria Cruiser Sailing Boat.İt's also used as a training vessel by my sister and her husband.-Facebook:Avanti Sailing Bodrum.

And who are we?We're a small family.My father,Taner is one of the captains.A very cultured,intelligent also a bit(!)tempered man.This dream of ours,is originally his dream.We are very happy to share the same dream:)

Pervin,my mother,is the head chef of the boat.Also,a very magnificent stone painting artist.She is known for  logical approach and keeping calm whenever needed:)

My sister,Nihan is the other captain.At winter season she is working as a ski instructor,summer time working as a sailing instructor.She's a four season athlete:)

Sister's husband Babür is our legendary fisherman,who also cooks delightfull fishes.He's a proffesional snowboarder.Very talented family so far ,aren't we? :)

And me, Nilay been left to the end,love reading,skiing,music and travelling.Even though i have inherited my father's temper ,I'm a good person in my element, really :)

Cookie,1,5 year old King Charles Cavalier,the sweetest,cutest dog of the World.

Come on,set sail for adventures with us...


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder